Have you ever thought to yourself, “That sounds good and all, but exactly how am I suppose to pull that off?“ Now you have a source for “How To” advice, tips, and information when it comes to:
- Dating & Relationships (including “Hook up” situations)
- Ending Sexual Violence (sexual assault and rape)
- Bystander Intervention (stopping friends and peers from unhealthy choices)
- Peer Education (engaging fellow students on important issues)
- Supporting Survivors in Your Life and/or Community
Mike Domitrz and The Date Safe Project, Inc. are providing you detailed “How To” articles and videos to make the learning fun, exciting, and USEFUL! You will receive advise and expertise from some of the world’s leading experts at helping students with important issues. While some articles are available to all visitors, many of the “How To” materials require you to be a DSP Insider. Watch for the first “How To” segment coming on September 2nd.
Do you have a question you would like answered? ASK YOUR QUESTION by clicking on “Leave a Comment” here on this page or by sending an e-mail to AskMike@DateSafeProject.org.