Imagine being on a team with students from around the country sharing their insights and feedback regarding decisions The Date Safe Project, Inc. makes throughout the year. As a Date Safe Project (DSP) Student Advisory Board member, you are a part of the strategic thinking for what content, educational resources, services, and products The Date Safe Project, Inc. chooses to provide to the following people:
- Website visitors,
- DSP Insiders (members),
- Educational institutions,
- Community organizations,
- Government (including the military) and
- Media/news outlets.
While sharing with student leaders from around the country, you will also communicate directly with Mike Domitrz and the entire team at The Date Safe Project, Inc.. Being on the DSP Student Advisory Board is a one-of-a-kind opportunity for students, especially for individuals who appreciate having a real voice in decision-making. Each term lasts one month and can be extended based on the performance of that SAB member.
You will have the opportunity to write Entertainment Reviews, Op-Eds on Current News, updates from your own campus, and articles discussing important issues The Date Safe Project, Inc. addresses.
To APPLY for this opportunity to serve on the DSP Student Advisory Board, e-mail nominate@DateSafeProject.org with the following information:
- Your Full Name
- E-mail and phone number (this will be kept confidential – we must confirm with each person).
- Your School Name and Full Address
- 3 References from YOUR School or a recent school you attended (include the reference’s e-mail address and phone number).
- WHY you want to serve on the DSP Student Advisory Board.
- Describe what you will bring to the role.
- Your past successes and involvements in life (school, activism, sports, etc…).
Since the 2010-2011 school year is getting started, APPLY NOW! Send everything requested above to nominate@DateSafeProject.org.