Throughout the year, survivors will be featured here at The Date Safe Project, Inc. as the “Featured Survivor.” Individuals are nominated by their peers, educators, professionals, students, and/or can nominate themselves. The “Featured Survivor” represents some and/or all of the below criteria:
- A sexual assault survivor who has helped others.
- A survivor who’s own journey has inspired others and is willing to share here.
- A sexual assault survivor.
The first “Featured Survivor” will be recognized on September 8th. You will find their story and a picture of the individual here on the website (if he/she chooses to include a picture).
NOMINATE someone today. Individuals will be recognized throughout the year and so it is never too late to nominate a person. To nominate an individual, send an e-mail to email@example.com. In the e-mail Subject line, type “Featured Survivor” and include the following information inside the e-mail:
- Name of Nominee
- Location of Nominee (city and state)
- E-mail address AND phone number of Nominee (will be kept confidential. We must contact the nominee for approval to give them the recognition on the website).
- WHY you feel this person deserves the recognition (must be at least 50 words in length).
- YOUR NAME and contact information (e-mail and phone number).
- Your affiliation with this individual.
The recipient of the “Featured Survivor” will receive a certificate and an e-book of their choice from The Date Safe Project, Inc.. The recognition may be used in all personal and professional manners (resumes, vitae, awards, scholarships, etc…).