Throughout the year, selected individuals will be featured here at The Date Safe Project, Inc. as the “Person of Impact.” Individuals are nominated by their peers, educators, professionals, students, and/or can nominate themselves. The “Person of Impact” represents some and/or all of the below criteria:
- Has had success running and/or coordinating an educational campaign in his/her community (school, campus, military installation, town, etc…) addressing decision-making, intimacy, relationships, dating, and/or sexual assault awareness.
- Helps others make positive choices.
- Does great work in supporting survivors of sexual assault.
- Inspires people to make an impact on the issues addressed here at The Date Safe Project, Inc.
The first “Person of Impact” will be recognized on September 1st. You will find their story and a picture of the individual here on the website.
NOMINATE someone today. Individuals will be recognized throughout the year and so it is never too late to nominate a person. To nominate an individual, send an e-mail to email@example.com. In the e-mail Subject line, type “Person of Impact” and include the following information inside the e-mail:
- Name of Nominee
- Location of Nominee (city and state)
- E-mail address AND phone number of Nominee (will be kept confidential. We must contact the nominee for approval to give them the recognition on the website).
- WHY you feel this person deserves the recognition (must be at least 100 words in length).
- YOUR NAME and contact information (e-mail and phone number).
- Your affiliation with this individual.
The recipient of the “Person of Impact” will receive a certificate and an e-book of their choice from The Date Safe Project, Inc.. The recognition may be used in all personal and professional manners (resumes, vitae, awards, scholarships, etc…).